here

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Back....with two beasts....


Eh? Yes.. erratic at best..

I now have two children. I'll not tell you much about them, as I don't really want you to know. My life is mostly about them, out of desire and necessity. I'll say this much. Love for a child is the best emotion I've ever had.

I do try to maintain a foot in the door of my own life, however. I am still moved to tears by music and injustice, so that helps with keeping up a healthy interest in the world outside my house. Mostly. Practical issues keep me working for a cocksucking financial institution, but as a number of people have reminded me, (hello Merrick) we are all hypocrites. It's just a matter of degree....and I'm trying my best.

I like to write correctly, but will admit to being a little too lazy to type very well, or to continually spellcheck. That's my excuse... I want you to believe, as I do, that poor spelling and/or choice of words or sentence construction is as a result of time deficiency rather than stupidity. I'm proper clever really. Often I'm too lazy to prove it.

1 Comments:

Blogger RA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home